This three class will be a fast paced event with tons of information and fireground size up and command tools to help any officer of any rank on the fireground regardless of experience level. Each attendee will also receive a personal simulation exercise based on a building in their respective response district to take back and share with other members. Members will also receive a cloud link where all items reviewed in class will be available to share and review upon their return to respective department.
This class is also available for department outreach via BG Fire School.
- Size Up and Building Construction pertinent to our Midwest area of the U.S.
- How to avoid “Being Lost in the Fog of the Fireground”
- Fireground Size Up and Simulation Exercises
- 16 Audio Clues to a MAYDAY
- LODD Reviews (The instructor has been lucky to have interviewed many fire service members who have directly been involved in LODDs and Close calls and whats to bring their stories to you)